Our Catholic faith is the very foundation of our day-to-day educational experience. Every hour of every day is focused on an aspect of our faith, teaching students to learn and live in an environment where Christian values are not only taught, but also modeled. As you enter through the doors to our school, we hope that you feel immediately accepted as part of our family.
Walking through the halls of our Pre-K through 8th grade building, you will see:
- The Catholic faith explored in every tenet of the school day.
- Students excelling in academics, reaching for the high standards we set because we know what we’re doing is important.
- Twenty-first century technology including iPads, SMART boards, computer lab, and 1:1 laptop initiative allow students to show what they know in a variety of ways and differentiate for student learning.
- Students actively participating in the Church's social mission during weekly masses at our parish and in daily religion classes.
When we ask families why they return to St. Michael’s each year, they tell us it’s because:
- Class sizes are small and foster a family atmosphere and supportive relationships with students during their formative years.
- A variety of extra-curricular activities, foreign language offerings, clubs, sports teams, leadership positions and special events are offered to allow students to mature into well-rounded young adults.
- Staff and students integrating “Top 20” principles and values into their daily lives, helping others to succeed.
- Our families are dedicated to our school and give back with countless volunteer hours, planning and participation at school events and weekly masses, and with their steadfast prayers.
We hope you will take an opportunity to visit our faith-based, family-centered School to see and experience for yourself the advantages of attending St. Michael Catholic School. Our goal is to create an environment where both you and your children will want to be!
God bless each of you,
Mrs. Laurie Maxwell, Principal