Philosophy and Mission
St. Michael Little Angels Preschool is a Catholic-based program dedicated to:
Registration for Little Angels Preschool will be available online January 31!
- Helping students grow in faith through an increased knowledge of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- Enhancing the spiritual, physical, intellectual and emotional development of children 3, 4, and 5 years of age
- Building each child’s self esteem and independence, cultivating socialization skills and deepening respect for themselves and others
- Designing curriculum to balance creativity and structure that encourage children to reason and question, expand their communicative abilities and strengthen fine and gross motor skills
- Creating a joyful, secure environment, where children are loved and nurtured and where parents and teaching staff work together in a Christian community of faith
Click on the Admissions tab, then click on the Application & Registration tab and follow the directions.
If you are interested in a tour of the preschool, please call Laura Schroeder at 952.447.9044, Ext. 139 and leave a message or email
Thanks for considering Little Angels Preschool for your family. We look forward to meeting you and helping your child learn and grow!
Options available for 2015-2016
Three Year Old Class
Must be 33 months before Sept. 1
T/Th AM (2 day) 8:30 – 11:20 AM Class size 18 Tuition: $140/month
Four/Five Year Old Classes
Must be 4 years old before Sept. 1
M/W PM (2 day) 12:30 – 3:00 PM Class size 20 Tuition: $140/month
M/W/F AM (3 day) 8:30 – 11:20 AM Class size 20 Tuition: $170/month
M/W/F PM (3 day) 12:30 – 3:00 PM Class size 20 Tuition: $170/month